Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am new to this I was wondering if anyone would be able to sent me or help me with the therapuric essay which is psychology choosing two theories and then relating on to health care. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by debsxxxxx)
    Hi I am new to this I was wondering if anyone would be able to sent me or help me with the therapuric essay which is psychology choosing two theories and then relating on to health care. Thanks
    I did mine last year I wrote about Carl Rogers person centred theory and and Pavlov’s classical conditioning. I then linked the person centred theory to a patient talking about how a change in their circumstances has an effect on their self esteem due to be ideal self and self image not matching and what a care worker can do to help the patient realign these.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.