Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend looks pregnant and had unprotected sex 3 months ago but she says she isnt. watch

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend who i have been with for 2 months has recently become a bit bloated over the past week just randomly. Everyone has been asking her lately if she is pregnant and i dint know why so i asked why everyone was asking and then found out that 1 month prior to us getting together she had stopped taking the pill for a few weeks due to her being ill and had unprotected sex with her ex. 3 months down the line and she has suddenly bloated up. She says she has had her periods as normal but i cant help but think that she might be pregnant. Can someone help if they have and idea what it might be? i don't want any of this bs where people just tell me to break up with her because im not going to, i just need to know if im being paranoid or if there is a chance she could be pregnant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamespeters)
    My girlfriend who i have been with for 2 months has recently become a bit bloated over the past week just randomly. Everyone has been asking her lately if she is pregnant and i dint know why so i asked why everyone was asking and then found out that 1 month prior to us getting together she had stopped taking the pill for a few weeks due to her being ill and had unprotected sex with her ex. 3 months down the line and she has suddenly bloated up. She says she has had her periods as normal but i cant help but think that she might be pregnant. Can someone help if they have and idea what it might be? i don't want any of this bs where people just tell me to break up with her because im not going to, i just need to know if im being paranoid or if there is a chance she could be pregnant
    Yeah she may be hiding it. It's fine though, you can leave happily knowing you're not the father

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.