Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to apply for a postgraduate loan but I can't even get through the login/registration. I had a student loan 1997-99 but when I enter my details it says;

Sorry, something has gone wrong

An unknown error has caused the application to stop working.

The information you entered on the last page may not have saved correctly. This could be a temporary error. You can try again later (we suggest you allow a couple of hours). If you continue to see this message when you try again, please contact Student Finance England.

I've tried registering and resetting my log in details and it just goes round in circles. Any suggestions?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JME2005)
    I'm trying to apply for a postgraduate loan but I can't even get through the login/registration. I had a student loan 1997-99 but when I enter my details it says;

The information you entered on the last page may not have saved correctly. This could be a temporary error. You can try again later (we suggest you allow a couple of hours). If you continue to see this message when you try again, please contact Student Finance England.

I've tried registering and resetting my log in details and it just goes round in circles. Any suggestions?
    Hi JME2005

Are you using a computer/laptop? Also have you tried using a different internet browser to log online?

Thanks Erin.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Erin

I've tried three different browsers and used my laptop, computer and phone.

Thanks
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JME2005)

Hi JME2005,

I would suggest that you contact us directly as it maybe if you had a loan in 1997-1999 your account may not be set up for online.

Please call us on 0300 100 0031

Thanks

Louise

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.