Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was friends with someone a year ago (btw we are not close friends), and we would talk to each other but then that person stopped talking a year ago and blocked me. What should I do, guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-bhakti-patel)
    I was friends with someone a year ago (btw we are not close friends), and we would talk to each other but then that person stopped talking a year ago and blocked me. What should I do, guys?
    maybe not wait a year to say something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angrypoliceman)
    Ohhhhh S**t!!! You just got fried

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rc...08862898204491

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angrypoliceman)
    I was busy with my studies at the time and for some odd reason, I just kept thinking about it, but never said anything, cause I didn't know what to say or how he would react, but ur right I shouldn't have waited that long.

ReputationRep:
    Block them back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha_19)
    Block them back
    Trust me I would have, but its hard to do and i keep thinking about it, idk i feel as if there is something that has gone unsaid, and that if both of us talk about it then we could come to an agreement, as we would both be able to understand each others views. Do you still think that if i block them i would feel better?

ReputationRep:
    Trust me I would have, but its hard to do and i keep thinking about it, idk i feel as if there is something that has gone unsaid, and that if both of us talk about it then we could come to an agreement, as we would both be able to understand each others views. Do you still think that if i block them i would feel better?
    Yes because then you won't be waiting around to be unblocked or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Yes because then you won't be waiting around to be unblocked or whatever.
    Thanks I will block him back then, thank u everyone for ur help, I know for a fact that I will feel a lot better now, as i feel more relaxed now

ReputationRep:

Your thinking like that right now but your view will change. Everything happens for a reason. If he really cared he wouldn't have blocked you and HELL YES you will feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha_19)
    Your thinking like that right now but your view will change. Everything happens for a reason. If he really cared he wouldn't have blocked you and HELL YES you will feel better.
    Thank you so much, I feel better already. Thanks for ur help 😊

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much, I feel better already. Thanks for ur help 😊
    No worries just as long as you smile and feel better

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, just move on. They clearly don't want to talk to you. Doesn't matter the reasons why, but you have better things to do and think about with your time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.