I'm interested in getting people's opinions on a few select hygiene practices/events.
Thanks in advance!
Link to SurveryMonkey survey:
Here are the questions posted:
1. When meeting new people, do you wash your hands after shaking hands? (To avoid germs)
2. Do you think it is a necessary or unnecessary hygiene practice to wash your hands after shaking hands with others?
3. Do you think it is necessary or unnecessary to wash your hands before eating?
4. Someone passes you a mug by holding it by the rim, then you drink from it, what is your view of this in terms of hygiene?
5. If a guest visits your house, do you have any hygiene practices for your hand towel in the bathroom?
6. What are your views of people touching your phone, in terms of hygiene?
What should I do?