Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I study Art & Design , Business studies and economics at A Levels. I am predicted ABB and wanna study Business Economics at uni but I'm not sure if ill be even accepted to any unis because of art. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeremiasc13)
    I study Art & Design , Business studies and economics at A Levels. I am predicted ABB and wanna study Business Economics at uni but I'm not sure if ill be even accepted to any unis because of art. What do I do?
    Is this a troll? There are universities that can't fill there numbers and will take anyone hey can get. Some universities will take you if you only have two D grades and a u grade.

The issue is that some top universities will require more respected subjects but with all due respect ABB wouldn't be enough for These elite universities anyway. ABB in those subjects should be absolutely fine for you getting into a respectable university.

However if in doubt just ring up the university andcorse or send an email.

ReputationRep:
    ABB would be a good performance. You should look for courses that dont need A level maths, which are often styled BA economics degrees rather than BSc. You can always call Admissions at the uni and ask about your subjects, but normally, unless particular subjects are asked for, it would be reasonable to apply if you expect to meet the entry requirements.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.