Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don’t know how to feel about this Watch

My uni housemate went to her parents house for the weekend two weeks ago. Her parents house just happens to be close to my boyfriends house. When she was leaving her parents to come back to our uni house, my boyfriend saw her with a suitcase and offered to give her a lift, which she accepted. It’s about a 20 - 25 minute drive. I wasn’t home at the time when he dropped her off. A few days ago, she and I were having a general chit chat conversation and she brought it up that he’d given her a lift home. She said she hadn’t felt the need to tell me sooner because it wasn’t a big deal. When I asked my boyfriend why he hadn’t told me, he said the same thing.

Am I being silly for being concerned and annoyed about this whole thing?

Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    yeah they totally had wild car sex, now they're **** buddies behind your back...

(Original post by Stoleyourgirl)
    yeah they totally had wild car sex, now they're **** buddies behind your back...
    you seriously think this? Or are you joking?

ReputationRep:
    It's her parents house, so unless he's a smooth criminal and a horny motherf**er I doubt the thought of following her inside and penetrating her passionately in her room while her parents watched Eastenders even entered his mind.

(Original post by Rey Felipe)
    It's her parents house, so unless he's a smooth criminal and a horny motherf**er I doubt the thought of following her inside and penetrating her passionately in her room while her parents watched Eastenders even entered his mind.

lol I know he didn’t go in her house. I’m suspicious of their car journey. She’s never been around him without me being there and I really doubt they were sat in silence so my mind is just racing, especially since neither one of them told me until like a week after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol I know he didn’t go in her house. I’m suspicious of their car journey. She’s never been around him without me being there and I really doubt they were sat in silence so my mind is just racing, especially since neither one of them told me until like a week after
    You may be being paranoid, the worst that could've happened is he started talking about his relationship and eventually they got onto the topic of sex and she told him that she loves trying anything and is totally wild in bed making his Freedom Magnum stand up to her delight, and she strokes his Peacekeeper gently to which his response is extremely heavy breathing he then pulls over and they start making out while she slowly unzips his fly to reveal his Pride and Prejudice which is harder than a feminist's forehead and from there you know the story.

So I say there's nothing to worry about.

(Original post by Rey Felipe)
    You may be being paranoid, the worst that could've happened is he started talking about his relationship and eventually they got onto the topic of sex and she told him that she loves trying anything and is totally wild in bed making his Freedom Magnum stand up to her delight, and she strokes his Peacekeeper gently to which his response is extremely heavy breathing he then pulls over and they start making out while she slowly unzips his fly to reveal his Pride and Prejudice which is harder than a feminist's forehead and from there you know the story.

So I say there's nothing to worry about.
    Well that was very 50 shades

ReputationRep:
    You sound pretty paranoid xD If they have never been together without you then I doubt the first thing on their mind is how to get it on xD

I completely understand why you might be feeling paranoid but all he did was offer her a lift. She had a lot to carry and since he knew her it was generous to offer her a lift so he was only being nice
    I think instead of you feeling concerned, you're feeling confused as to why they hadn't told you since you know them both-the same as if two of your friends saw each other while shopping and then went out for coffee after-it's kind of the same feeling
    I would just try and let it go. He was only being nice and nothing happened anyway

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.