• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Only 1 day now! Need to get a lot of snacks ready
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    HOOKED. Just binged watched season 1 in 2 days...

ReputationRep:
    My partner and I binge watched the entire first season of Stranger Things together in two days over the weekend a few months ago so we're both pretty pumped for the second season. We're both hoping to binge watch the second season in the same fashion at some point in the next couple of weeks or so. :lol:

Stranger Things is so refreshing and different, and the characters are so well developed. It's one of my favourite TV series.

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to seeing Season 2, was hoping it would already be up, but sometimes I know it varies in timing, from very early morning release to a little bit later release in the morning.

Judging by the titles of each episode-there is definitely further love and nods being given to the era of the 80's:

Episode 1, Chapter 9: Mad Max

Episode 2, Chapter 10: Trick or Treat Freak

Episode 3, Chapter 11: The Pollywog

Episode 4, Chapter 12: Will The Wise

Episode 5, Chapter 13: Dig Dug

Episode 6, Chapter 14: The Spy

Episode 7, Chapter 15: The Lost Sister

Episode 8, Chapter 16: The Mind Flayer

Episode 9, Chapter 17: The Gate

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, I see that all 9 episodes are now up and ready for streaming, so the journey begins!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Need to be productive, but also need to binge :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    honestly season 2 mike and eleven annoyed me so much they were horrible to max
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)

Attachment 697886

Stranger Things Season 2 Discussion Thread

On Friday the 27th of October 2017, the world is turning...
    uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩

Calling all Stranger Things fans! :woo: If you're a really big Stranger Things fan like I am, you'll have been anticipating the release of season 2 ever since you binge watched the first season on Netflix, and became encapsulated by the crazy, eerie world seen in the perhaps unfortunate fictional town of Hawkins, Indiana. This is such a refreshing, exciting series, so I think it is clear as to why it has fascintated fans of all ages across the world, and captured our imaginations. From the comical 80s features seen throughout, to the more spooky supernatural elements, it really brings together some really enticing and interesting ideas.

So, we thought it would be great to create a thread where we can all chat about anything Stranger Things, particularly the new season Have a good theory or idea about something? Let us know! Want to join us in the countdown to what should be an amazing second seaon? You're in the right place! Here we can all discuss the second season as we watch it, sharing ideas and opinions, and having a general chit chat about it.

For anyone who hasn't really heard of the series but is perhaps interested in giving it a go, here's a little background from Wikipedia:

"This thrilling Netflix original drama stars Golden Globe-winning actress Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, who lives in a small Indiana town in 1983 -- inspired by a time when tales of science fiction captivated audiences. When Joyce's 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. As they search for answers, they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl."

There is still time for you to catch up over the next few days so you can watch the second season alongside us and get involved with this discussion! If you have any spare time away from your studies/work (because, kids, studying is obviously important ), or you want a break from all of that effort you have been putting in, have a watch! It's half term, you deserve a treat :teehee: it's a great way to get into the halloween spirit :jacko: and I'd definitely recommend you at least give it a try!

So, are you ready for season 2? Are you prepared for the unknown?
    • What was your favourite thing about this season?
    • Do you have a favourite character? Did this change from season 1?
    • Which episode was your favourite?
    • Where can you see the story going/ending?

Feel free to answer these questions once you've watched the season!
    ITS AMAZING! I've almost finished the entire season in one sitting, I honestly do not regret it!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone finished the entire thing yet? I've got The Walking Dead season 7 to finish, then I'm onto this. So excited!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollyandherson)
    ITS AMAZING! I've almost finished the entire season in one sitting, I honestly do not regret it!
    Oooh I'm looking forward to getting through as many as I can tonight!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching all of season 2. Loved it.

That's 9 hours of my life I'm never getting back...

ReputationRep:
    Just finished season 2 last night. Episode 8 was amazing. I binge-watched all of it and ended up sleeping in till 2pm this morning

ReputationRep:
    new series is so frickin' good and i love the dynamics between the characters; particularly dustin, lucas and max.

ReputationRep:
    Binged through it all last night. It was good. I just wish they expanded a bit more on the lore since it focused more on characters and relationships.

ReputationRep:
    I've just binged season 1 and now I'm ready for season 2.

ReputationRep:
    Also after watching it I have a strange appetite for waffles/Eggo's waffles. I wonder if they are sold in the UK, not that I live there currently lol.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Watched the first two episodes with my friend today :eek: Liking it so far!

ReputationRep:
    It was bloody GREATTTTT!

ReputationRep:
    Finished.

ReputationRep:
    huun....nice..👍
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.