The Student Room Group

What do you think of this girl?

I am seeing this girl who has basically been given everything on a plate but she is not stuck up, in fact quite the opposite. She has admitted she is spoilt but said it in a way that she wishes she wasn't. Her family are very successful but she is going in to a job with average pay. She does like to spend money though i.e. always wears designer clothes...do you think she could be high maintenance??
Why worry if she is high maintenance. If you really like her and are happiest when you are around her then maintenance shouldn't be an issue.
Original post by Anonymous
I am seeing this girl who has basically been given everything on a plate but she is not stuck up, in fact quite the opposite. She has admitted she is spoilt but said it in a way that she wishes she wasn't. Her family are very successful but she is going in to a job with average pay. She does like to spend money though i.e. always wears designer clothes...do you think she could be high maintenance??

I think that depends on whether you see yourself in love with her! Any amount of maintenance becomes unimportant when love is involved, so don’t use that as an excuse to quit. However if there are other reasons or you “just don’t work” as a couple then be fair and don’t drag her along.
Just be happy when she buys you a Ferrari

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending