Do you agree with Trump cancelling Iran's nuclear deal? Watch

Palmyra
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Napp)
Trump is a pin head with absolutely no grasp of geo politics. I rather doubt he knows what or where Iran is for heavens sake.
He quite literally has no ground for cancelling this deal, it is in nobodies interest but the saudis and israelis and thus their pet poodle Trump. There is not a single shred of evidence Iran has been seeking nuclear weapons since '03 at the latest, not to mention it has been in full compliance with its international obligations unlike other 'allies' such as pakistan and israel who refuse to allow inspections on their facilities.
PRSOM. The 2003 point shows you are well read on the topic (unlike many others on this thread).
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Palmyra)
PRSOM. The 2003 point shows you are well read on the topic (unlike many others on this thread).
Thank you
I must say I'm deeply troubled by the sheer number of ignorant people here who believe whatever tripe Fox or Sky news throw at them, i mean half of these people arent so much bending the facts as out right lying in most instances.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads