Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don’t want to be a Muslim. Watch

ReputationRep:
    read op Lychee627

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhisperedTruth)
    I did eat pork at a buffet, usually eat non halal food I don’t see the problem. I have very strong beliefs on agnosticism and have referred to myself as agnostic for the past 3 years. I hate stupid Islamic beliefs being shoved down my throat, my parents disagree with what I believe in.

Even satanism is better than islam in my opinion. I never back down and usually argue with them. My voice needs to be heard.

What should I do?
    I’d rather kill myself then not believing in what I wanna believe in, it’s 2017 cmon!
    Let people believe in whatever they want! It isn’t hurting nobody
    If you read the koran, the 'instruction' is to convert ALL non-islamic countries to islam - by force if necessary. If i were located in either the Uk or europe, i'm afraid that i would be looking for a way to re-locate to a safer part of the world - particularly if i were female. I fear that what all 'non-islamic' people will be faced with, is the slow conversion of europe to a totally islamic caliphate, and a steadily growing wave of "Christian refugees", a significant number of which will be jihadists in disguise. I fear that the only places 'relatively' safe - and i don't know what 'relatively' means exactly, will be central and south america - because of the tight hold the Catholic church has on this part of the world. Best of luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rabbit2)
    If you read the koran, the 'instruction' is to convert ALL non-islamic countries to islam - by force if necessary. If i were located in either the Uk or europe, i'm afraid that i would be looking for a way to re-locate to a safer part of the world - particularly if i were female. I fear that what all 'non-islamic' people will be faced with, is the slow conversion of europe to a totally islamic caliphate, and a steadily growing wave of "Christian refugees", a significant number of which will be jihadists in disguise. I fear that the only places 'relatively' safe - and i don't know what 'relatively' means exactly, will be central and south america - because of the tight hold the Catholic church has on this part of the world. Best of luck!!
    what about japan? It doesn't allow refugees and cares for its citizens first.

ReputationRep:
    you should be ashamed of yourself ...

your nothing but the devil
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.