Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why should I be bothered with life Watch

ReputationRep:
    Legit argue with every person I meet, parents don’t acknowledge my beliefs and usually abuse me. Man no one deserves to life this way. Ever since I was little I grew up around parents that didn’t listen or didn’t care.

Had friendship problems from childhood, still don’t have any friends as I judge them too quickly and ignore all of them at once.

I don’t even know what I wanna do in life, tried to get an apprincticeship but so far little luck. Man I’m sick of trying, life has never been good for me. No one deserves to live this way.

My family don’t care, always put the blame on me when I always tell them the truth and prefer my lying sister who always lies about everything.

I just wanna leave tbh

ReputationRep:
    :hmmmm: good question, true I should start worrying about me death now

ReputationRep:
    Why do you argue with everyone you meet? Maybe try being more open minded with people and not to judge someone straight away.

Getting a job/apprenticeship is hard but you just have to keep trying. Is there a reason your parents don't listen or don't care?

There's always someone to talk too if you're struggling. It's hard, but it will get better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhisperedTruth)
    Legit argue with every person I meet, parents don’t acknowledge my beliefs and usually abuse me. Man no one deserves to life this way. Ever since I was little I grew up around parents that didn’t listen or didn’t care.

Had friendship problems from childhood, still don’t have any friends as I judge them too quickly and ignore all of them at once.

I don’t even know what I wanna do in life, tried to get an apprincticeship but so far little luck. Man I’m sick of trying, life has never been good for me. No one deserves to live this way.

My family don’t care, always put the blame on me when I always tell them the truth and prefer my lying sister who always lies about everything.

I just wanna leave tbh
    it gets better

ReputationRep:
    Discard women
    Aquire currency

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhisperedTruth)

I just wanna leave tbh
    Then leave but don't bother us about it. Just another part of our growing underclass. Maybe gaining an education would help, as well as learning proper English grammar; you seem to be lacking basic KS2 skills by reading your post, let alone someone post-GCSEs (I am assuming you were forbidden to study A levels).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.