ReputationRep:
    Therapist but I'm shite at biology
    Singer but i sound like a drowning cat
    Actress but I don't know if I can act tbh
    Investment Banker but I'm not talented at being stressed
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Getting paid to sleep would be a dream job.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing children's nursing which I love😅 If I was smart enough, I would do medicine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heyok)
    I would to be an architect but I really don't know to draw jajaja
    These days, all the 'drawing' is done by machine. The days of pencil and ink drawing are long over. That stopped about in 1969. Everything is "Autocad" now.

Actually, Architectural Engineering pays much better. Architects make it look pretty, Architectural Engineers keep it from falling down. I heard it described that way once, and i think it's about right. The thing to consider [IMHO], is how much can you earn doing something, how difficult is it to acquire the 'credentialization' to do that thing, how likely is that profession to 'outlive you' [that is, will you have a job as long as you want it, or will you end up in the position of a 'buggy whip maker', when gasoline cars come in]? You want something that won't "go away". Software and engineering are like that [IMHO]. Both change with time, but there will always be a demand [IMHO] for both software and engineering. I picked electrical engineering, because nearly anyone is a mechanical engineer to some degree. I can "package" an electronic device in a metal or plastic case. It may not be the most efficient, or the lightest weight, but it will hold together. On the other hand, most mechanical engineers cannot design electronic circuitry. That's what i specialize in. So i can build a 'breadboard' - and get it working, and then package it (somewhat crudely perhaps), but adequately to hold together and work. If the project is successful, i can hire a part-time mechanical to 'pretty it up'. Best of luck...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Succesful stage performer on Broadway
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Astronomer, geneticist or physicist. I would be terrible at all of them since I am not good at any science subject.

ReputationRep:
    Actress but I’m too shy/self conscious and can’t act 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Voice-over artist. (As it happens, I do have a talent for it; but not really enough of one.)

ReputationRep:
    be in little mix xox

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a singer, can you imagine how gratifying that would be.

ReputationRep:
    If sperm banks paid a full time wage I'd definitely have found my calling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    be in little mix xox
    Little Mix have talent? :rofl:

Anything that pays a living wage (about £20,000 per year in my parts) would suffice, but I'm no brain surgeon, particle physicist, electrician etc. So min wage it is.

Ideally I'd like to be the Queen, well, King. Basically sit on my arse all day being rich as f**** and like a pig in shmuck.

ReputationRep:
      striker for chelsea fc

A footballer :lol:

ReputationRep:
        Prime Minister.
        • Community Assistant
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Professional Footballer

ReputationRep:
        This is cliche and kinda stupid but if I could literally have any job in the world and instantly have the knowledge and qualifications to do that job it would be an astronaut. I can't think of anything more amazing but sadly I am horrendous at physics and maths therefore it's something that is completely impossible for me. Also I'm pretty sure to be an astronaut you have to be a certain height and I'm way below that because I'm quite short. One can dream.

ReputationRep:
        Either that or (more achievable) to do voice acting for animated shows and movies. I would love to do that but for a start I'm northern so nobody would want me because of my accent and secondly I'm no good at acting. I would love to do that though I think it would be amazing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.