Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am at an acomodation in London and literally 70% of the time I'm here I hear this knocking like someone is hammering above me! It's literally all the time when it's not late night and it's especially bad in mornings. This is so frustrating because I have no idea what it is and my flat mates don't hear it bad in their room. It literally gives me painful headaches and very frustrating that I'm paying 7 grand a year for constant headaches. I can't do work At my accommodation due to this problem. I just don't understand

you should contact your uni or whoever are in charge of accomodation and let them know ...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

It may be in the pipes or something. Ask someone who owns your accommodation to come to your rooma nd listen to it and request a room change - at this time of the year there will probably be a few rooms opening up.
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.