Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i have a crush on my boss and i think he has a crush on me too Watch

Yeah so, I really like him, and he kind of gives off the vibes that he might like me. I hope he does. We're both Muslims. What should I do to make us become closer?

ReputationRep:
    Dont. Sleep. With. Your. Boss.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah so, I really like him, and he kind of gives off the vibes that he might like me. I hope he does. We're both Muslims. What should I do to make us become closer?
    "We're both Muslims"
    Really? Is mentioning whether you are a Muslim or not relevant here? You speak as if Muslims don't date

"We're both Muslims"
    Really? Is mentioning whether you are a Muslim or not relevant here? You speak as if Muslims don't date
    Muslims aren't supposed to date

ReputationRep:
    "We're both Muslims"
    It's a conversation starter I guess

Maybe bring up how fire works day is coming up soon and question if he’s going or not. if he’s not ask if he would be interested in going with you. good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Muslims aren't supposed to date
    In Islam, there is no such thing as dating.

(Original post by MiszShortee786)
    In Islam, there is no such thing as dating.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean?
    Dating has nothing to do with Islam. It's amalgamating western cultures into Islam which obviously is never going to work.

If you do want to meet each other it's call a informal proposal where the husbands family comes to the girls house and the husband can see the girl however a wali has to be present there at all times. This could be your dad,brother or uncle.

ReputationRep:
    He's your boss, things will only end badly

ReputationRep:
    How do you know that your boss has a crush on you? Do you talk a lot about non-work related things?

ReputationRep:

dating is haram

ReputationRep:
    Dear sister, seriously ,,,,, and this applies to all muslims, don't dicuss about your issues in Student room ,,, because majority of people here will give a
    wrong solution and some times they might take it as a joke,,,

sister you better ask the mosque communities whether online or etc, don't ask the teens ,,,, the teens who some of them are careless, arrogant and impolite (not all of them) please if you need more details message me.

thank you

ReputationRep:
    Okay, this could either turn out two ways. Number 1, he does actually like you too and number 2 he’s just being a friendly boss. First off you need to consider the age difference and make sure it’s nothing crazy, once you’ve established that and you still want to pursue ur boss then you’re gonna have to up the flirting game. Just drop subtle hints make sure ur allowing him to understand that u kinda like him but don’t go overboard, this is because if it turns out that he doesn’t actually like you it will be easier to style it out as just being friendly. Well, Best of luck with ur boss.

ReputationRep:
    Give it a go, what's the worst going to happen? You either get want you're hoping for or you get rejected. Either way, It's up to you to decide whether it's worth the risk.

PS: Religion shouldn't have anything to do with this decision, follow your guts.

ReputationRep:
    lol looks like some people here still believe in forced marriages.

ReputationRep:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/xbMRJ7IqlWro4/giphy.gif
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you, your job is coming to an end

ReputationRep:
    Never date anyone you work with, I've learnt that lesson.

ReputationRep:
    Never, ever, EVER Date your boss. If you break up, ****'s gonna go sideways

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.