Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What good unis do i have a shot at getting into for law with ABB predicted grades watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am seeing one set of grade requirements on a website and being told by teachers and others etc that certain unis don't really require you to meet those and I would just really like some help from here as I need to apply soon.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool is a good university (Russell Group) for Law. They gave me an offer 1 week after I sent off my UCAS. They require ABB entry so its highly recommended!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by jordsax19)
    I am seeing one set of grade requirements on a website and being told by teachers and others etc that certain unis don't really require you to meet those and I would just really like some help from here as I need to apply soon.

Thanks
    The further away you are from the grades you are predicted the less likely an offer. One grade you stand a chance and two is smaller. You have 5 choices so you can afford to amble a few.

Look at this book at careers , library or in a bookshop.

Ut ranks all unis by degree grade offers.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/HEAP-2018-U.../dp/1911067486

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonoMikey)
    Liverpool is a good university (Russell Group) for Law. They gave me an offer 1 week after I sent off my UCAS. They require ABB entry so its highly recommended!
    Thanks, I haven't visited liverpool but I am applying there as it is on my grade boundaries, where else have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordsax19)
    Thanks, I haven't visited liverpool but I am applying there as it is on my grade boundaries, where else have you applied for?
    UEA, Kent, Leicester and Pearson College London

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.