Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irishapplicant)
    Just done, I'm pretty sure I got 7/8
    Are all the questions multiple choice?
    Does it have to be done on paper, scanned and send, or is it all done online?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firemansam212)
    Are all the questions multiple choice?
    Does it have to be done on paper, scanned and send, or is it all done online?
    Thanks
    All are multiple choice, none have to be done on paper, but I'd have a good amount of paper and a few pens on hand to work out some of the questions.

ReputationRep:
    Just done, I'm pretty sure I got 7/8
    how do you find out your grades?

ReputationRep:
    All are multiple choice, none have to be done on paper, but I'd have a good amount of paper and a few pens on hand to work out some of the questions.
    Have you seen the MAT admissions test and the CSAT? How does this test compare to those?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firemansam212)
    Have you seen the MAT admissions test and the CSAT? How does this test compare to those?
    I found this test much easier

(Original post by chen881020)
    how do you find out your grades?
    I'm just guessing

ReputationRep:
    International here. I don't know whether I'm lazy or what but the coding questions I skipped because tracing is a chore. Did the stairs question. It's actually pretty easy if you know your PnCs. It's only a two step problem. Having done all the rest I have 15 minutes to trace the coding questions I'm like meh. Ok have to do it. Should be able to get all 8 correct. Waiting for interview invite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yukeming)
    International here. I don't know whether I'm lazy or what but the coding questions I skipped because tracing is a chore. Did the stairs question. It's actually pretty easy if you know your PnCs. It's only a two step problem. Having done all the rest I have 15 minutes to trace the coding questions I'm like meh. Ok have to do it. Should be able to get all 8 correct. Waiting for interview invite.
    Yeah what is PnCs ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smartass789)
    What do you mean by PnCs?
    Permutation and combination mate

ReputationRep:
    Hey all of you that have done it already - Obsessed_with_Ox, dhruvakonidena, igot99problems, k92e67, Bunnell, breadsd, Mmkay

I was okay when I first saw this thread but now I am really worried and freaking out. What do I need to prepare for this ?
    I have only revised C12 and bits I have studied from C3. What else do I need to know ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k92e67)
    theres just a - there?
    They are padlocked, we can't view them

ReputationRep:
    Can @k92e67 please check your private messages? I have to discuss answers..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mmkay)
    They are padlocked, we can't view them
    Rip. Somebody in the other thread got an interview invite 6 days after doing the online test so.. now we wait.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mzngstdnt)
    Hey all of you that have done it already - Obsessed_with_Ox, dhruvakonidena, igot99problems, k92e67, Bunnell, breadsd, Mmkay

I was okay when I first saw this thread but now I am really worried and freaking out. What do I need to prepare for this ?
    I have only revised C12 and bits I have studied from C3. What else do I need to know ?
    I did integration and differentiation (from C3 and C4), but tbh I shouldn't have done anything cause it's all just logic.

ReputationRep:
    Can irishapplicant please check your private messages? I have to discuss answers..

ReputationRep:
    Uh for those who did the test. I believe someone out there is phishing for questions. DO NOT tell the what questions appeared and what answers you put

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbirHBK)
    Can @k92e67 please check your private messages? I have to discuss answers..
    I'm pretty sure I got all 8 right. Can always discuss with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mmkay)
    Just finished mine, reckon I got 7/8 as I may have misread the f(n) one. Quite proud that I solved the step one; I spent ~15 minutes on it alone lol.
    I got the exact same questions man.

ReputationRep:
    We should discuss solutions once the deadline has passed.

ReputationRep:
    I got at best 6/8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mmkay)
    We should discuss solutions once the deadline has passed.
    Probably not a good idea. You don't know if they will reuse those questions in tests for later applicants or maybe even again at interview. You'll only disadvantage yourself if you discuss publicly.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.