Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Then discuss privately with those who've done it?

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys received your results? I just finished it and the results are locked for me. I'm so upset because I figured out the last question straight after the time ran out.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please teach me how to view your own scores?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raivat)
    Can someone please teach me how to view your own scores?
    You can't. Well at least it shows a padlock on my score lol

ReputationRep:
    Ohh :/ btw How was your test?

ReputationRep:
    Can we all agree to post here when we received an interview/rejection, what score we estimated we got, the date we took the test and the course we applied for once the interview offers start coming in ?
    It would save a lot of questions and threads from being started (plus that you get to brag about it ).

ReputationRep:
    Ohh :/ btw How was your test?
    It was okay to say the least. It was definitely miles easier than MAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyLai9879)
    It was okay to say the least. It was definitely miles easier than MAT
    Oh okay! Let's hope for the best! Btw,

1. Do you want to discuss the answers for the Imperial Test?
    2. How are you preparing for the MAT?

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay! Let's hope for the best! Btw,

1. Do you want to discuss the answers for the Imperial Test?
    2. How are you preparing for the MAT?
    *Hoping for the best*
    1. Yea sure. PM me
    2. My MAT is pretty much a trainwreck already. The questions are still quite alien to me (only did 3 papers :/ the highest I scored was only 50). How bout' you?

ReputationRep:
    Can you please give a bit more instructions on where the exams or grades report or feedback is? I think we are all eager to understand what we have achieved, Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyle4034)
    Can you please give a bit more instructions on where the exams or grades report or feedback is? I think we are all eager to understand what we have achieved, Thanks
    The email indicated that we will not be getting feedback for our performance . Don't sweat it and wait for interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 404_Error)
    Same I found the maths really challenging - did you get the circle and sequence questions? I just got so lost!!
    How come? I don't understand... I've been told that the questions are just on logic, but it that's the case, how come you got questions on circles and sequences?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mvalentina)
    How come? I don't understand... I've been told that the questions are just on logic, but it that's the case, how come you got questions on circles and sequences?
    Thanks
    Are you suggesting questions which involve circles and sequences don't require logic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igot99problems)
    I don't know why but I'm getting so nervous about this test!
    Me too! I just got the email like 15 mins ago.
    Hope i don't mess it up. Are they multiple choice tho?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I’ve got to do the test on Nov 1stI did the admissions test last year as well, but didn’t get an interview even though I got 7/8 because “too many applicants” But the test is fairly easy, you don’t need to know a lot of complicated math , there might be just one question from calculus so dw The logic questions are also not hard, you just have to understand the question properly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macmilin)
    Hey guys, I’ve got to do the test on Nov 1stI did the admissions test last year as well, but didn’t get an interview even though I got 7/8 because “too many applicants” But the test is fairly easy, you don’t need to know a lot of complicated math , there might be just one question from calculus so dw The logic questions are also not hard, you just have to understand the question properly
    OH NICE! I've got mine on Nov 1st too. Best of Luck! What course are you applying for? I have applied for Computing - Artificial Intelligence (MEng)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdog2000)
    OH NICE! I've got mine on Nov 1st too. Best of Luck! What course are you applying for? I have applied for Computing - Artificial Intelligence (MEng)
    Thank you! I wish you luck too!!
    Computing (BEng)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdog2000)
    Me too! I just got the email like 15 mins ago.
    Hope i don't mess it up. Are they multiple choice tho?
    Yes they are multiple choice which really helps! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    How long do we have for the test? It says spend at least 90 minutes on it but also says we have 24 hours to do it. Is there a time limit for each question as some people say they struggled with time on the test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom.hamisa)
    How long do we have for the test? It says spend at least 90 minutes on it but also says we have 24 hours to do it. Is there a time limit for each question as some people say they struggled with time on the test?
    It's not fair on those who have done it to give everyone else heads up about how the test is structured

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.