Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do a question involving reading a strip? PM me to discuss answers

ReputationRep:
    Can I do well at this test, even though I haven't done further maths and only know C1/C2 well? (I'm an international student going to a French school...). Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can I do well at this test, even though I haven't done further maths and only know C1/C2 well? (I'm an international applicant currently attending a French school...). Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mvalentina)
    Can I do well at this test, even though I haven't done further maths and only know C1/C2 well? (I'm an international applicant currently attending a French school...). Thanks
    Questions are random so its impossible to say what will come up for you, but most qs on my test didn't require any specific knowledge they were more about applying general concepts you will definitely be familiar with!

ReputationRep:
    People who were asked to interview - how much do you estimate you got in the test ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popicecold99)
    Did anyone do a question involving reading a strip? PM me to discuss answers
    I got this one!! not sure if i got it correct though...

ReputationRep:
    Is programming knowledge required?

ReputationRep:
    Also doing the test on the first of Nov (today :eek:). I'm nervous because I haven't prepared at all, but good luck to all of you doing it today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S98paul)
    Also doing the test on the first of Nov (today :eek:). I'm nervous because I haven't prepared at all, but good luck to all of you doing it today!
    I'm doing it today as well!! Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    Mvalentina my son is also from France and doing the test today. Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macmilin)
    I'm doing it today as well!! Good luck to you!
    Igot mine in half an hour too!😭👊🏽👊🏽 Best of luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    omg i got the email but I'm too scared to do it ahhhh

ReputationRep:
    You guys can do it! All the best!

ReputationRep:
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone else not log in?

ReputationRep:
    no I logged in.

If you copy+pasted your username and password, have you made sure that you did not include spaces accidentally to the left or the right?

ReputationRep:
    am i the only one who actually found that hard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vyyzx)
    Light work m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vyyzx)
    Well it wasn't going to be easy haha rip
    What did you find the hardest, did you finish in time?

ReputationRep:
    I found the last question to be hard!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.