Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdog2000)
    Just got an email confirming my test has been received. (took the test 1 Nov)
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    Yea I am an EU applicant too and we do get interviews. But if you cant make in interview I'm sure they can organize something for you
    Might not apply then, it's gonna cost me enough to fly to England if I get an interview for Cambridge, I can't afford to to do it twice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CompSciCat)
    Might not apply then, it's gonna cost me enough to fly to England if I get an interview for Cambridge, I can't afford to to do it twice
    imperial will give you a skype interview, they wont expect you to fly over there. someone else from chemical eng got a skype interview and afterwards an offer on tsr.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do a question about a robot or one about marks? PM me to discuss answers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CompSciCat)
    If you are planning a trip the UK, then I'd let them know. They may be able to schedule an interview during your trip if they've decided to offer one by then.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I did it today. It was fair to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritvik2107)
    Did anyone do a question about a robot or one about marks? PM me to discuss answers!
    Check your private messages

ReputationRep:
    I done my test on Nov 1st and haven't received a confirmation email yet? Is this something I should worry about

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who did their online admissions test for computing on the 26th October heard back from Imperial regarding interviews? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What was the circles and sequences problem? Was the time limit set to 90 minutes as the email says?

ReputationRep:
    EU Applicant
    Applied 6 Oct , MEng CS ( Artifficial Intelligence )
    Test taken 26 Oct
    Score approximation - 6/8
    Interview offer today !

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 13th october, did the test on the 26th october and recieved an invite to the interview day (22nd November) today at 5pm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macklebee)
    I applied on the 13th october, did the test on the 26th october and recieved an invite to the interview day (22nd November) today at 5pm!
    Congratulations!
    If you don't mind me asking, which course did you apply for and when did you get the email saying the admissions team were processing your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obsessed_with_Ox)
    EU Applicant
    Applied 6 Oct , MEng CS ( Artifficial Intelligence )
    Test taken 26 Oct
    Score approximation - 6/8
    Interview offer today !
    Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 404_Error)
    Congratulations!
    If you don't mind me asking, which course did you apply for and when did you get the email saying the admissions team were processing your application?
    MEng Computer Science. I got quite a few acknowledgement emails so here's a timeline:
    • 12th October - Applied
    • 13th October - Admissions acknowledgement
    • 14th October - Department acknowledgement
    • 23rd October - email for test
    • 26th October - test
    • 30th October - acknowledgement that test has been received
    • 3rd November - Interview Invite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macklebee)
    MEng Computer Science. I got quite a few acknowledgement emails so here's a timeline:
    • 12th October - Applied
    • 13th October - Admissions acknowledgement
    • 14th October - Department acknowledgement
    • 23rd October - email for test
    • 26th October - test
    • 30th October - acknowledgement that test has been received
    • 3rd November - Interview Invite
    Nicely done! I’m sure you’ll smash the interview!!
    Do you mind me asking what you’re predicted grades were and in what subjects?

ReputationRep:
    I took the test on the 23rd and haven't received an invite. Does this mean theyve rejected me?

ReputationRep:
    Nicely done! I’m sure you’ll smash the interview!!
    Do you mind me asking what you’re predicted grades were and in what subjects?
    A*(Achieved)A*A*A - Maths, Further Maths, Computer Science, French

ReputationRep:
    I also took the test on 26th October and estimate I got 6/8. Since I haven't received interview invite, I am rejected ?

ReputationRep:
    People who got interview invite already are you international or British/EU ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.