work placement Watch

trishlawson54
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi i am speaking for someone else, she is on work placement that she found herself, she needs this to get her qualifications but the job centre have stopped her jsa saying she is not entitled to it, which means she has zero income....any advice welcome
frogs are cool x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by trishlawson54)
Hi i am speaking for someone else, she is on work placement that she found herself, she needs this to get her qualifications but the job centre have stopped her jsa saying she is not entitled to it, which means she has zero income....any advice welcome
The job centre I went to was very accommodating and rescheduled appointments so that I could go to my work placement as well as get paid. Maybe she should really explain to the job centre that the work placement is leading towards a qualification and the skills she will have gained will increase her employability? Hope this helps
trishlawson54
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by eilidhhhh)
The job centre I went to was very accommodating and rescheduled appointments so that I could go to my work placement as well as get paid. Maybe she should really explain to the job centre that the work placement is leading towards a qualification and the skills she will have gained will increase her employability? Hope this helps
many thanks for your reply .....She has explained all that, but her english isnt perfect she is from Iran, and she also finds it hard to understand the logic behind what they are saying, she called cab and they passed her onto someone else but both didnt help her, i really feel for her, her rent is due but she has no money. she is in private accomodation
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever experienced bullying?

Yes (350)
76.42%
No (108)
23.58%

Watched Threads