Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where to find Course Abroad form watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I can't find the Course Abroad form on my student finance log in or in the forms section of the student finance website. How can I get it sent to me as I need to inform SFE of my year abroad plans?

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by BarnsRh)
    I can't find the Course Abroad form on my student finance log in or in the forms section of the student finance website. How can I get it sent to me as I need to inform SFE of my year abroad plans?

Thanks
    Hi BarnsRh,

The course abroad form is attached below.

http://bit.ly/2moY3ks

Thanks

Katie

ReputationRep:
    vo
    (Original post by Catherine SFE)
    Hi BarnsRh,

The course abroad form is attached below.

http://bit.ly/2moY3ks

Thanks

Katie

Hi,

Thank you for the response. However, I meant the form where I need to add information about the dates that I will be in volunteering in Brazil. I received a form previously, however, I am currently living in Spain, so I don't have access to it. The form was about where I would be going for my non-erasmus placement in TB2 and when so that they could see if I would be entitled to more funding.

Do you know which one I'm talking about?

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by BarnsRh)
    vo

Hi,

Thank you for the response. However, I meant the form where I need to add information about the dates that I will be in volunteering in Brazil. I received a form previously, however, I am currently living in Spain, so I don't have access to it. The form was about where I would be going for my non-erasmus placement in TB2 and when so that they could see if I would be entitled to more funding.

Do you know which one I'm talking about?

Thanks
    Hi BarnsRh,

I am unsure which form you require,is it a student Finance form? or is the form issued by you University?

Thanks

Louise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise E SFE)
    Hi BarnsRh,

I am unsure which form you require,is it a student Finance form? or is the form issued by you University?

Thanks

Louise
    Hi,

Here is the form attached which my friend sent me. It's from SFE.

Thanks,
    Rhiannon

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.