Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I'm currently doing Edexcel GCSE History, and doing these 3 papers in 2018:
    * Crime and Punishment
    * The American West + Anglo-Saxon and Norman England
    * Weimar and Nazi Germany
    I was hoping I could find a study buddy so that we can share useful links, and discuss topics and possible exam questions. It's okay if you don't do all the same exams as me, but if we have at least one in common it would be great!
    (Also, if you do GCSE Art or IGCSE/GCSE Spanish please contact me )

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm doing Edexcel GCSE History too which will be first examined in 2018! The topics that I'm doing which are the same as yours are the American West and Anglo-Saxon and Norman England. Let me know if I can help you in anyway, I'd be glad to x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CinnamonRoll)
    Hiya, I'm doing Edexcel GCSE History too which will be first examined in 2018! The topics that I'm doing which are the same as yours are the American West and Anglo-Saxon and Norman England. Let me know if I can help you in anyway, I'd be glad to x
    Hi! It would be so great if we could be study buddies, as The Anglo-Saxon and Norman England module is the one I struggle with the most! How are you finding the course so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunnisuh)
    Hi! It would be so great if we could be study buddies, as The Anglo-Saxon and Norman England module is the one I struggle with the most! How are you finding the course so far?
    Hiya, that sounds good! We've only just finished Anglo-Saxon and Norman England and we're now moving onto the American West. I'm finding the course alright baring in mind that there's a lot of content and not that many questions which can be annoying. I'm making flashcards and I have notes on the content which I find to work the best to revise from. If you need me to share any of the notes, flashcards or if you have any questions in general then let me know, I'll try to help x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.