Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello!
I'm currently doing Edexcel GCSE History, and doing these 3 papers in 2018:
* Crime and Punishment
* The American West + Anglo-Saxon and Norman England
* Weimar and Nazi Germany
I was hoping I could find a study buddy so that we can share useful links, and discuss topics and possible exam questions. It's okay if you don't do all the same exams as me, but if we have at least one in common it would be great!
(Also, if you do GCSE Art or IGCSE/GCSE Spanish please contact me )
CinnamonRoll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hiya, I'm doing Edexcel GCSE History too which will be first examined in 2018! The topics that I'm doing which are the same as yours are the American West and Anglo-Saxon and Norman England. Let me know if I can help you in anyway, I'd be glad to x
bunnisuh
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by CinnamonRoll)
Hiya, I'm doing Edexcel GCSE History too which will be first examined in 2018! The topics that I'm doing which are the same as yours are the American West and Anglo-Saxon and Norman England. Let me know if I can help you in anyway, I'd be glad to x
Hi! It would be so great if we could be study buddies, as The Anglo-Saxon and Norman England module is the one I struggle with the most! How are you finding the course so far?
CinnamonRoll
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bunnisuh)
Hi! It would be so great if we could be study buddies, as The Anglo-Saxon and Norman England module is the one I struggle with the most! How are you finding the course so far?
Hiya, that sounds good! We've only just finished Anglo-Saxon and Norman England and we're now moving onto the American West. I'm finding the course alright baring in mind that there's a lot of content and not that many questions which can be annoying. I'm making flashcards and I have notes on the content which I find to work the best to revise from. If you need me to share any of the notes, flashcards or if you have any questions in general then let me know, I'll try to help x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (74)
40.44%
Take autumn exams (61)
33.33%
Look for a job (5)
2.73%
Consider an apprenticeship (6)
3.28%
Take a year out (26)
14.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
6.01%

Watched Threads