Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

1 Bedroom Studio room at The Cycle Works, Coventry, AVAILABLE NOW!! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have a 1 Bedroom Studio room, that i am looking to get a replacement student for. The student must be a full time postgraduate. The room has an ensuite bathroom, and kitchenette which includes fridge freezer, combination oven / microwave, kettle, hoover. Laundry facilities onsite available 24 hrs. Onsite security. 24 hr cctv. All bills included, this includes internet access. 3/4 size bed (will need to provide own bedding). Desk and plenty of storage. Communal areas with Sky TV, foosball and pool tables. 5 minutes walking distance from city centre and public transport facilities. Great location for Coventry University students. Property is University owned you would be covered by them. This also includes contents insurance. Available immediately but please allow at least 1 week to make moving in arrangements as the University and Future Lets will need to be informed. For further information please google search Coventry University The Cycle Works.

If interested please email me or call any day apart from Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please be aware you have to be or are going to be a Coventry University student as your student ID card acts as your key to let you in and out of the building.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.