Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Had sex with girlfriend while she wa son pill
    Pulled out before I finished and made sure none of it got near here
    It's day 4 of her break from pills and no bleed
    This is meant to be her third month of periods on the pill but she skipped her second period
    Help
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Thefinancan)
    This is meant to be her third month of periods on the pill but she skipped her second period
    Help
    If she's taken it correctly then i wouldn't panic, if she's worried nicely suggest she take a pregnancy test then you know for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    If she's taken it correctly then i wouldn't panic, if she's worried nicely suggest she take a pregnancy test then you know for sure.
    She has 12 hours to take it and has taken it everyday

ReputationRep:
    What do you want us to do?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    She has 12 hours to take it and has taken it everyday
    It could be side effects of the pill itself but you won't know till she takes a test and seeks medical advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    It could be side effects of the pill itself but you won't know till she takes a test and seeks medical advice.
    What do you mean side effects
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    What do you mean side effects
    She would have gotten a patient information leaflet with it, have a read of it

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling son

ReputationRep:
    Do you like cats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jigsaws mum)
    Do you like cats?
    Who doesn't like a good pussy

ReputationRep:
    Day 5
    Still no bleeding

ReputationRep:
    so what baby names do you like?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Help
    I'm assuming you had sex without a condom, In that case, you should know that you don't have to "finish" inside her for sperm to enter her vagina. There will be pre-ejaculate fluid which contains sperm. I remember being told that the same amount of fluid that can fit onto the head of a pin contains enough sperm to get every woman in London pregnant. This means that some sperm would have been inside her.

Anyway, if she's taken her pill as she's supposed to then I'm sure you'll be fine. Sometimes hormones go a bit wacky and periods can get delayed a bit. If she still doesn't get her period after another week, then suggest a pregnancy test.

ReputationRep:
    As someone who is on the pill and has massive problems with it, I wouldn't worry too much. I get a lot of irregular bleeding when I'm not supposed to be on my period, but in return don't bleed at all when I am technically supposed to. My hormones are WHACK.

When you are on the pill, what you get are "withdrawal periods". They aren't actually periods, because you're not ovulating.
    It also depends what pill she is on. If she is on a combined pill, it's different to the micro pill. If she's on the combined pill, taking it within 12 hours is fine - although I would recommend doing it within the same hour every day. It's just easier, less stress, and you really get into a rhythm. If she's on the micro pill, you only have 4 hours, and even that is dangerous already.

Really check what she's on. And let her take a test, just to ease your guys' minds. It will probably be negative, but just in case; it's better to know now, rather than later, when it's easier to take precautions.

ReputationRep:
    Update
    They had a minor bled today (day 5) but it's stopped
    What does that mean

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.