Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Next year I'm going to apply for a postgraduate degree in Coventry University (Digital Marketing). Can anyone give me some advice?
    Coventry Website does not explain very well what we can learn in the course.

Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    I know this doesn't answer your question but what is digital marketing?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Guys.... take an example, you have your own youtube account . your ambition is to get as much as no. of viewers possible. For that you need an strategy, a plan how to make it available to all the viewers, through tags, sharing in groups, email, advertisements. Say you want to advertise your videos in another youtube channel which already popular but you will have to make a detail study of the targeted audiences in that video. Eg - your channel is about computer programming then you can advertise that in educational videos, since you know they are your target. If you give your add in a frank video, you have the less probability of getting views because you know they wont be interested in computer programming.If you had paid in the frank video, it would have cost say eg- Rs. 20000 but by advertising in an educational video which has medium popularity, you will have to pay Rs. 10000 and greater number of viewers. SEO- search engine optimization, is the technique to rank up your video list when a user searches for the videos relate to it. Eg- you keep the title of your video as, ' Area of a circle flowchart '. But i will keep it as 'Flowchart for computing Area of a circle' because i know , when a user type the keywords, the most probable will be the one i choosed instead of yours so its more likely to occur on the top there by increasing number of viewers... If you have seen there are many Good videos whose no. of viewers are average but some upto the limit and having huge number of subscribers and viewers... thats where Digital marketing comes into play and the process is called digital marketing. thanks....

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.