Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Talking to guy but he's always "busy" Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking to this guy but it feels more like talking to a brick wall. We hardly see each other because he is so busy all the time but I wonder, is he really busy?
    For example, I will send him a message saying something as simple as "hey" and he'll read it but not reply. I don't really know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Oh hell naw. If he read the message then he clearly had time. That's violation of healthy relationship guidelines. Nobody is "too busy". Tell him boy bye

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he genuinely just is , I do this all the time (I’m a real sucker for it actually). I read it and then I’ll be walking home or something and genuinely mean to answer it as soon as I get back so I can concentrate, but then I get distracted or something. It’s no reflection on the person I’m speaking to , I’m just not very good at responding !
    I wouldn’t worry , try and persevere

if he read it then surely he has time.takeEmerald777O's advice

ReputationRep:
      Coming from a guy who was guilty of doing this before, I can categorically tell you he is not worth you're time. Basically, he's either not bothered and has already got what he wanted (not sure how far you two are but I'm just putting things into perspective here) or he's the kind that thinks there's always someone "better" out there. I used to do this so I definitely know what his game is! (I'm a scumbag I know but I've since changed my ways after seeing how much hurt I was causing) Trust me he just can't grow a backbone and actually take the responsibility to respectfully tell you he isn't interested, it will go on and on and on. Please for you're own happiness and to save the heartache just cut him loose before it goes too far. Take care

ReputationRep:
      Ditch his ass.Spend time with a man who loves you

ReputationRep:
      if he replied every time you wouldn't respect him. My boy knows how to play the game

ReputationRep:
      Miss lady if a man shows no interest in you don’t lose your worth because for every one woman is that king that will make you feel like you deserve his undivided attention
      Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.