The Student Room Group

Talking to guy but he's always "busy"

I'm talking to this guy but it feels more like talking to a brick wall. We hardly see each other because he is so busy all the time but I wonder, is he really busy?
For example, I will send him a message saying something as simple as "hey" and he'll read it but not reply. I don't really know what to do.
Oh hell naw. If he read the message then he clearly had time. That's violation of healthy relationship guidelines. Nobody is "too busy". Tell him boy bye
Maybe he genuinely just is , I do this all the time (I’m a real sucker for it actually). I read it and then I’ll be walking home or something and genuinely mean to answer it as soon as I get back so I can concentrate, but then I get distracted or something. It’s no reflection on the person I’m speaking to , I’m just not very good at responding !
I wouldn’t worry , try and persevere
(edited 6 years ago)
if he read it then surely he has time.take@Emerald777O's advice
Coming from a guy who was guilty of doing this before, I can categorically tell you he is not worth you're time. Basically, he's either not bothered and has already got what he wanted (not sure how far you two are but I'm just putting things into perspective here) or he's the kind that thinks there's always someone "better" out there. I used to do this so I definitely know what his game is! (I'm a scumbag I know but I've since changed my ways after seeing how much hurt I was causing) Trust me he just can't grow a backbone and actually take the responsibility to respectfully tell you he isn't interested, it will go on and on and on. Please for you're own happiness and to save the heartache just cut him loose before it goes too far. Take care
Ditch his ass.Spend time with a man who loves you
if he replied every time you wouldn't respect him. My boy knows how to play the game
Reply 7
Miss lady if a man shows no interest in you don’t lose your worth because for every one woman is that king that will make you feel like you deserve his undivided attention

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending