Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I always lose inspiration, how can i stop this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have moments when i will be completely determined to work at something and want to master it as i know the rewards in life will be great. But then i lose that inspiration and forget the way i am which puts me off the road i want to take in life. How can i stop this?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you are losing inspiration (and motivation) to work at something that you really want to master. Has anything changed in your life recently that might have had an impact on you? If you work out why this might be happening, then you may be able to tackle it from there. Have you considered speaking to someone such as a life coach about this?

Take care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hug_the_psych)
    Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you are losing inspiration (and motivation) to work at something that you really want to master. Has anything changed in your life recently that might have had an impact on you? If you work out why this might be happening, then you may be able to tackle it from there. Have you considered speaking to someone such as a life coach about this?

Take care.
    Hi, sorry i only saw your message now. Yeah shits happened in my life that makes me lose inspiration, i have tried to forget about it but i can't. So it haunts me everyday. I'm worried that my remedies that make me feel better might not work eventually, then i'm screwed... Life coaches are super expensive, i saw one for like £100 an hour haha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.