Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I got the most average GCSEs ever and I've always doubted myself because people never believed me. I believed them and while for some people, negative words motivate them to prove them wrong, it just weakened me. Felt rlly depressed about my grades but now I'm ready. I'm ready to prove to myself that I can do really well.

I'm studying psychology, sociology &a business studies.

Child nursing requirement: BBC
    What I am aiming for : ABC

Ill let you know my predicted grades when I sit my exams

I've changed it from AAA because I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world so AAA is defo not gonna happen

ReputationRep:
    Is your sociology AQA exam board?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scpfcib)
    Is your sociology AQA exam board?
    Nope. CIE for all of them.

ReputationRep:
    So .. I got a D in psychology As mock and I was honestly expecting a U because I answered the questions wrong and omg I'm quite happy about it. I didn't revise so it was to be expected that I didn't get an A lol. I KNOW that ignore I work hard from now , I can get an A. Sad that I have no motivation tho.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.