The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Does anybody know how much time they take to invite you to an assessment day? Thanks in advance!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by mobii
Does anybody know how much time they take to invite you to an assessment day? Thanks in advance!

I don't know for everybody else, but for me it was about a month and a half
According to Oly Miller, I got an offer!
Reply 63
Original post by sleepingkat

Me too!!! Congratulations
Original post by Astana
Me too!!! Congratulations

congrats and same! had my assessment day on the 7th and thought it went terribly but apparently it wasn't as bad as I'd thought it to be
Congrats!! What degree did you guys apply for? I did dual with Dijon as my top choice

Sameee so happy, congrats!!!😊
Reply 67
Congrats!! What degree did you guys apply for? I did dual with Dijon as my top choice

ESPS BA
Reply 68
Original post by victor.4.vam
I think they said before Christmas.

Did you get an offer?
Reply 69
Original post by Spittle
I mean only 40% get an assessment day so your already half way there! the website says:

"Out of an average of 450 applicants, 200 are usually selected for assessment. We accept approximately 40 undergraduates each year".

So 1/5 from assessment day isn't so bad?

Did you get an offer?
Reply 70
Original post by shannonthecannon
Sameee so happy, congrats!!!😊

Me too :biggrin: Did your ucastrack get updated yet??
Original post by Spittle
Me too :biggrin: Did your ucastrack get updated yet??

No not yet, I think sometimes they can take a while to process it though.. Im just surpirsed because I barely prepared for the tsa and I thought it went really badly haha
Yes I did, congrats to everyone:smile:. For what degree did you apply for? I am for the Dual Degree, German in Paris
Original post by Astana
Did you get an offer?
Reply 73
Original post by victor.4.vam
Yes I did, congrats to everyone:smile:. For what degree did you apply for? I am for the Dual Degree, German in Paris

Congratulations!!!!

I applied for the ESPS BA
I'm so anxious to see what the conditions will be! Hopefully nothing too awful.
Reply 75
hey guys did anybody receive an email for the assessment day on the 17th of January. And do you know what happens in the group discussion for the ESPS BA ?
Reply 76
Original post by Ca1000
hey guys did anybody receive an email for the assessment day on the 17th of January. And do you know what happens in the group discussion for the ESPS BA ?

Hi I received an offer for the ESPS BA. The discussion means nothing lol just brings up the article and asks questions to the group. The TSA matters as much as predicted grades (so they said on assessment day) so practice!!!!!!!!!
Reply 77
Original post by Astana
Hi I received an offer for the ESPS BA. The discussion means nothing lol just brings up the article and asks questions to the group. The TSA matters as much as predicted grades (so they said on assessment day) so practice!!!!!!!!!

Congraluation for your offer, and thank you for answering my question!
Reply 78
I don't know for everybody else, but for me it was about a month and a half

Thank yoU!
Hey everyone!

Mr Oly Miller told me that they will offer me a place and I have received my offer just about an hour ago. I am an international applicant so I wrote an essay and had a phone interview. Considering that it only took 5 days from my interview and essay for them to offer me a place, I did fine I guess. Here is the conditions to my offer: 39 from IB Diploma and 19 from Higher Levels. You can check the requirements from the webpage as the offers directly match them.

If there is anyone in need of help for the essay, interview, or the TSA, you can message me and I will try to do my best about informing you how it all went. It can help a lot to have an insight on the process as you might guess. Well, I have not taken the TSA UCL, but I have taken the TSA Oxford and my past papers were mostly 40+/50 (I have not received the results yet but I was called for Skype interview so I assume my scores were good) and I don't think the difference between these is massive. Just message me if you need a helping hand to get ready for the assessment process.

The language I plan to major is Russian. For everyone who has received the offers, which language did you choose? And for those who choose Russian, would you prefer St Petersburg State University or MGIMO? I have not decided yet but MGIMO just looks better to me.

Latest