Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I have work on friday night and saturday night and I have training during the day on saturday and sunday which means I will get about four hours sleep on both days but as soon as I finish training on Sunday I will be going straight to bed.

I was thinking of maybe napping on Friday before work so I have a lot of rest before this? Like napping for 30 mins in cycles before actually going to bed. I also have uni on Monday morning. I have to go to this training thing as it will not happen until another year and I need to do it for my accreditation (for my future job). As I will be doing the accreditation assessment next summer.

This will never happen again, just trying to find the motivation to pull through it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pringles06)
    So I have work on friday night and saturday night and I have training during the day on saturday and sunday which means I will get about four hours sleep on both days but as soon as I finish training on Sunday I will be going straight to bed.

I was thinking of maybe napping on Friday before work so I have a lot of rest before this? Like napping for 30 mins in cycles before actually going to bed. I also have uni on Monday morning. I have to go to this training thing as it will not happen until another year and I need to do it for my accreditation (for my future job). As I will be doing the accreditation assessment next summer.

This will never happen again, just trying to find the motivation to pull through it
    I don't see any problems with that So long as you're not missing anything to catch up on sleep on Friday, then you should be fine.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.