The Student Room Group

I cheated on a night out and I don't know how to tell my boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

People are seriously responding to this and giving relationship advice lmao
Wait, did I read the same thread as half these other people?

Chick ate a kebab. Doesn't need advice for forgiveness? :colonhash:

In all seriousness though 7/10. I was all ready to judge you. :tongue:
Original post by John Phil
If there still love with your current boyfriend, it will hurtful to tell him. Just give him the love he expects from you. Forget that weakness that we all challenge at a time of our lives. Take care!

thanks
When I read this I expected worse.
You are fine
Eating a donor kebab is ok
You had too much to drink that is the reason
Forgive yourself and carry on.
Your boyfriend won’t kill you- it’s just a blip:smile:)
Original post by Hateocracy
Please don't judge me but I've been dating my boyfriend for 6 months. He loves me so much and has been by my side on evey decision in my life, even when I was going through a tough time and put on weight. I wanted to go vegan so I could lose weight faster and he supported me and he even joined me so I didn't feel alone in it which was so lovely of him. for about 2-3 months he has been on the same diet as me. he insisted I don't change my diet as this is working out really well for the both of us so i promised him I will only eat vegan food.

A few weeks ago my ex has me on FB and noticed the difference and started talking to me but I gave him dead replies. He had never talked to me in the year we've been apart and we had stayed as distant friends.

Anyway over the weekend I went to a friend's birthday party but my boyfriend does night shifts so he couldn't come. My ex was there to my surprise and we got talking all night. There was alcohol and I think I had a bit too much to drink. A few other people were drunk so my ex said he has a free house for all of us to sleep in so we head back to his place. Along the way home we stop for food as we were all hungry, I don't remember much but my friend told me I had an entire doner kebab. my boyfriend will kill me if he found out.

What to do?

I am keen to study Engineering because I find it fascinating and from an early age I have enjoyed solving mathematical and physical problems: I feel higher education would enable me to develop these skills further. This subject not only allows me to investigate new technologies but it also gives me the opportunity to develop and focus on one of my genuine interests
My interests have been heightened by the work experience that I undertook at the Metropolitan Police (Operations and Technical Support Unit). There, I experimented with electrical circuits of products, ranging from small toys to security systems. The time I spent there allowed me to gain a basic knowledge of electronics as well as how the Police operated. In addition to work experience, I have attended engineering courses such as one at Surrey University, which improved my teamwork skills
I have participated in a Young Enterprise Scheme where I learnt about leadership, realistic teamwork and financial constraints in real life business situations. My role in the production of photo frames for a major fair allowed me to gain a credit in the examination. I have also spent a week on the island of Rum in the Hebrides with a group of students, where I undertook various group activities. Currently, I am involved in the Silver Award of the Duke of Edinburgh Scheme
I enjoy Mathematics and I have attended lectures at the Royal Institution as well as 'Mathematics Masterclasses'. These have helped me in achieving Gold Certificates in 2 of the recent UK Mathematics challenges
Out of school hours, I give voluntary help to the young and the elderly at the community whenever possible. My hobbies include reading, drawing and playing sport. I read magazines such as Scientific American to keep up to date with new developments in science and technology. The sports I enjoy the most are squash, badminton and hiking. I also play the piano and have achieved grade 8 standard.

I am keen to study Engineering because I find it fascinating and from an early age I have enjoyed solving mathematical and physical problems: I feel higher education would enable me to develop these skills further. This subject not only allows me to investigate new technologies but it also gives me the opportunity to develop and focus on one of my genuine interests
My interests have been heightened by the work experience that I undertook at the Metropolitan Police (Operations and Technical Support Unit). There, I experimented with electrical circuits of products, ranging from small toys to security systems. The time I spent there allowed me to gain a basic knowledge of electronics as well as how the Police operated. In addition to work experience, I have attended engineering courses such as one at Surrey University, which improved my teamwork skills
I have participated in a Young Enterprise Scheme where I learnt about leadership, realistic teamwork and financial constraints in real life business situations. My role in the production of photo frames for a major fair allowed me to gain a credit in the examination. I have also spent a week on the island of Rum in the Hebrides with a group of students, where I undertook various group activities. Currently, I am involved in the Silver Award of the Duke of Edinburgh Scheme
I enjoy Mathematics and I have attended lectures at the Royal Institution as well as 'Mathematics Masterclasses'. These have helped me in achieving Gold Certificates in 2 of the recent UK Mathematics challenges
Out of school hours, I give voluntary help to the young and the elderly at the community whenever possible. My hobbies include reading, drawing and playing sport. I read magazines such as Scientific American to keep up to date with new developments in science and technology. The sports I enjoy the most are squash, badminton and hiking. I also play the piano and have achieved grade 8 standard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending