The Student Room Group

Crystal rep v esprit rep?! Help please!

Got offered a crystal rep position in Austria in an undisclosed resort, so don't know the team size, resort life, ski area etc. I also was offered an esprit rep position in meribel for a chalet hotel in a team of 6 reps for esprit/inghams/total....need some advice choosing?! Am so stuck! Crystal seems like the better job/company in general, obviously esprit means having to have kids around all the time and I hear crystal are the cool kids on the block whereas esprit/inghams/total seem to keep themselves to themselves a bit, I'd rather a more fun atmosphere tbh but not knowing the resort is killing me as I could end up in the arse end of Austria with 2 other reps. Does anyone have any advice or been in a similar position?!
when i was younger i went on holidays with esprit, loved it! it really depends if you’re confident with children though... obviously esprit you would know where you’re going but you’re not sure with crystal so i would say esprit?

i was just wondering how you can become a ‘ski’ rep?? i’ve always been interested to know how you can become one etc.

Quick Reply

Latest