Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Crystal rep v esprit rep?! Help please! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Got offered a crystal rep position in Austria in an undisclosed resort, so don't know the team size, resort life, ski area etc. I also was offered an esprit rep position in meribel for a chalet hotel in a team of 6 reps for esprit/inghams/total....need some advice choosing?! Am so stuck! Crystal seems like the better job/company in general, obviously esprit means having to have kids around all the time and I hear crystal are the cool kids on the block whereas esprit/inghams/total seem to keep themselves to themselves a bit, I'd rather a more fun atmosphere tbh but not knowing the resort is killing me as I could end up in the arse end of Austria with 2 other reps. Does anyone have any advice or been in a similar position?!

ReputationRep:
    when i was younger i went on holidays with esprit, loved it! it really depends if you’re confident with children though... obviously esprit you would know where you’re going but you’re not sure with crystal so i would say esprit?

i was just wondering how you can become a ‘ski’ rep?? i’ve always been interested to know how you can become one etc.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.