The Student Room Group

Tesco Festive Colleague

For the Tesco Festive Colleague job. Is the interview a group interview? What questions are asked in the interview and what duties do you have on the job(is it tills/stacking shelves?) And can under 18s sell alcohol
Tesco interviews (festive and otherwise) will vary depending on the store you are applying to. The questions generally are similar across the board - "tell me a time you have demonstrated excellent customer service", "tell me a time where you have received excellent customer service". There are also scenario questions asking how you would deal with a certain situation.

For festive colleagues, you will be working wherever you're needed, so you might be stacking shelves, you might be on the tills - it depends on what the store needs on any given day.

Good luck!
When I got a festive colleague interview last year I had a group interview, it lasted about an hour.

Under 18s cant sell alcohol without approval. If they offer you a checkout role you'll have to sit opposite someone who is over 18 so that they can approve the sale. That can be very annoying.
Reply 3
Original post by UserBiology
When I got a festive colleague interview last year I had a group interview, it lasted about an hour.

Under 18s cant sell alcohol without approval. If they offer you a checkout role you'll have to sit opposite someone who is over 18 so that they can approve the sale. That can be very annoying.

What happened in the group interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending