Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have a crush on every guy? Watch

Ok so I know this sounds stupid but honestly the first time I talk to a guy I always think about us being in a relationship etc.

I feel terrible and desperate and I don’t know why I’m so adamant on having a boyfriend but I try to get every guy I meet to like me in that way? Why??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I get crushes so easily too , it's quite annoying. One guy has to be kind and I'm in love with him 😂
    I think you just need to love yourself

(Original post by Emerald777O)
    I get crushes so easily too , it's quite annoying. One guy has to be kind and I'm in love with him 😂
    I think you just need to love yourself
    OMG theres a guy that is literally just kind and I’m obsessed with him???
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    how old are you like 14 lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OMG theres a guy that is literally just kind and I’m obsessed with him???
    lol😂

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I know this sounds stupid but honestly the first time I talk to a guy I always think about us being in a relationship etc.

I feel terrible and desperate and I don’t know why I’m so adamant on having a boyfriend but I try to get every guy I meet to like me in that way? Why??
    I can relate to this so much. Maybe it's one of side effects of being in a girl's only school for 7 years? Even if I don't actually like a guy, I like to think of scenarios where I do.

ReputationRep:

But I wouldn't say I try to get every guy I meet to like me though. I don't really know why but I tend to play out little scenarios in my head that I don't necessarily want to come true, and have no intention to make reality. I just think of it as having a random imagination, and it doesn't have any effect on my actions around a particular person.

ReputationRep:
    Why does the title of your thread contain a question mark when the words form a statement?

I went through a phase like that too to be honest with you. lol guess it just happens when you really want a boyfriend badly

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.