Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I applied for the Computing course about 2 weeks ago and today I got an email about an online admissions test this Thursday.

If anyone's done the test already, can you give me an idea on what kind of content will be in it (I heard there is a programming section and a maths section).

The email says there's no prior preparation is required for the test but I don't believe that!

What should I look at in advance to help me prepare?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I think they said logical thinking skills and reasoning, so I believe we don't need to prepare for (I agree to them).

ReputationRep:
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOnlyEman)
    Hey, I applied for the Computing course about 2 weeks ago and today I got an email about an online admissions test this Thursday.

If anyone's done the test alrea
    dy, can you give me an idea on what kind of content will be in it (I heard there is a programming section and a maths section).

The email says there's no prior preparation is required for the test but I don't believe that!

What should I look at in advance to help me prepare?

Thanks
    What computing course is this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mya_oty)
    What computing course is this?
    At Imperial

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.