Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the BA course it like at Leeds uni?

I went for an open day this year and I absolutely fell in love with the uni and the city. However, I got the impression that the style of work was all very wacky and conceptual - which is fine - but considerably more so than anywhere else I have visited.

Also, what are the facilities like to be a part of - I understand you don't get your own studio space? Do you rate the course? Do you know of anyone who didn't get on with the course?

I'm also applying for Lancaster and Newcastle, and I think I might stand a better chance at one of these two universities, as I have not done an Art Foundation Diploma.

Thanks, I am grateful for any replies.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.