Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I stay in California I am a 21 year old black woman . I just don’t feel good enough . I get sad because the area I’m in all Hispanic ppl . Lately all the guys do is just use black women for sex but would never wanna be seen or be with them . I feel I have become depressed or im stuck because I feel I have to settle for this and I just won’t . Idk why I’m not good enough . Or pretty enough I just don’t feel good about myself . I haven’t for a while
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi, firstly, I am sorry to hear that you don't feel good enough and are feeling depressed and stuck. You do not have to settle for anything at all and it's good that you are refusing to settle. It sounds like you feel like you can't trust anyone to be genuine with you and fear that people will use you for sex. If you are feeling depressed, I would suggest you speak to someone, whether it's your doctor, or another health professional.

Best wishes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.