Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I got ignored by my friends in university who i thought my really close friend Watch

ReputationRep:
    i have this kind of friendship group in my university. but i joined them quite late. we dont really close at the first semester but after that, in second semester i got really really close and i thought and consider them as my bestfriend. we took classes all together. and i gave them anything that they need because i thought we are a really close friend.
    i have a text group with them and stuff. but they never really invited me to an event of them or something. like their birthday, their photoshooting as bestfriend and stuff. last month i was in turkey for volunteering and stuff and they seems to delete a group with me and they really give a big space with me.
    they never really invited me to somekind of event. they never really asked me to go out. i gave them all gift, at their bday i gave anything they want. give them a space to sleep, make them happy. i was that loyal. they always consider me as some stranger friend. not really close to them even tho we are together everyday. but im not in their close circle.

im so sad and i was overthinking about this. im just tired of anything
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iceyyyy)
    i have this kind of friendship group in my university. but i joined them quite late. we dont really close at the first semester but after that, in second semester i got really really close and i thought and consider them as my bestfriend. we took classes all together. and i gave them anything that they need because i thought we are a really close friend.
    i have a text group with them and stuff. but they never really invited me to an event of them or something. like their birthday, their photoshooting as bestfriend and stuff. last month i was in turkey for volunteering and stuff and they seems to delete a group with me and they really give a big space with me.
    they never really invited me to somekind of event. they never really asked me to go out. i gave them all gift, at their bday i gave anything they want. give them a space to sleep, make them happy. i was that loyal. they always consider me as some stranger friend. not really close to them even tho we are together everyday. but im not in their close circle.

im so sad and i was overthinking about this. im just tired of anything
    Sorry to hear this. I think you need to find a new circle of friends, it does sound like these guys don't really care about you and might just be using you because you're nice to them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid they are not your friends.

Please don't bother doing things for them or making them happy, they are just using you.

What kind of friends delete you from the group, don't ask you to go to events?

Keep your distance and focus making new friends by joining clubs, societies, taking part in voluntary activities, talking to people at lectures, tutorials. Remember their names and fine details so their is rapport.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Sorry to hear this. I think you need to find a new circle of friends, it does sound like these guys don't really care about you and might just be using you because you're nice to them.
    this what my other friends say to me. but still i love them anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Analyst89)
    I'm afraid they are not your friends.

Please don't bother doing things for them or making them happy, they are just using you.

What kind of friends delete you from the group, don't ask you to go to events?

Keep your distance and focus making new friends by joining clubs, societies, taking part in voluntary activities, talking to people at lectures, tutorials. Remember their names and fine details so their is rapport.
    im doing that now. but still it hurts. when they share and post all of their fun moment OFC WITHOUT ME. it just hurt

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.