Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied Computer Science to University of Cambridge, I was confused about which college to apply, so I decided "open college" application and finally I got allocated into Wolfson College (Maybe because I am 21 years old :"-( as mature student and I am from overseas cuz I heard it's diverse college there, which is awesome)
    I missed the deadline for Singapore interview (T_T) so only India interview left for me or Cambridge interview. I just don't find myself capable for travel that far yet. If I had to travel that far, I need time to prepare which makes me wonder when will I received the information if I get invited for the interview.

Thanks guyss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Itsalf)
    I applied Computer Science to University of Cambridge, I was confused about which college to apply, so I decided "open college" application and finally I got allocated into Wolfson College (Maybe because I am 21 years old :"-( as mature student and I am from overseas cuz I heard it's diverse college there, which is awesome)
    I missed the deadline for Singapore interview (T_T) so only India interview left for me or Cambridge interview. I just don't find myself capable for travel that far yet. If I had to travel that far, I need time to prepare which makes me wonder when will I received the information if I get invited for the interview.

Thanks guyss
    The best people who can answer your question is Wolfson College’s undergraduate admission office.
    Send them email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    The best people who can answer your question is Wolfson College’s undergraduate admission office.
    Send them email.
    I did, but no response yet, i m just wondering if is there anyone done skype interview before to Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    I did, but no response yet, i m just wondering if is there anyone done skype interview before to Cambridge
    Skype interview is extremely rare with Cambridge.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincrows)
    Skype interview is extremely rare with Cambridge.
    Wolfson does *occasionally* use skype for overseas interviews.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.