The Student Room Group

How many marks on the NSAA is a 9.0?

Does anybody know roughly what the mark range (percentage or raw mark) is for a 9.0? I know they are scaled to how everyone does, and therefore it's not particularly useful knowing what it was for one year, but it can still be useful to know.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Umm yeah there was this edexcel document I saw which had all the marks on it. I don't remember exactly what was what but you needed like 17/18 in chem, full in maths and like 15 in physics I think.
Reply 3
Original post by black1blade
Umm yeah there was this edexcel document I saw which had all the marks on it. I don't remember exactly what was what but you needed like 17/18 in chem, full in maths and like 15 in physics I think.

Ah gotcha
Attached is a table from an FOI request which has the Score/Raw Mark conversions for every Cambridge Admissions Assessment last year including the NSAA. I tried to reply to this the other day but my post was removed. Hope this helps!
Reply 5
Original post by TruthfulHoax
Attached is a table from an FOI request which has the Score/Raw Mark conversions for every Cambridge Admissions Assessment last year including the NSAA. I tried to reply to this the other day but my post was removed. Hope this helps!

Original post by TruthfulHoax

Is this for 2016? In which case do you by any chance have 2017 or 18?

Quick Reply

Latest