Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rejected at McDonalds. When shall I reapply? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected after application due to unsuitable shift balance.

I stated Days (8am-7pm) everyday apart from Saturday and that was to little for them. Rather annoying.

I will reapply though. When do you think I should reapply? Is a week too soon?

This time I will say "anytime" on my shift including Saturdays.

ReputationRep:
    What's changed that means you can now work Saturdays?

ReputationRep:
    Can you actually work "anytime"? If so, why did you say you couldn't work Saturdays before? If something has changed can't you just contact them and let them know you can work on Saturdays now? If that was the only reason for your rejection then you shouldn't need to reapply.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student-95)
    Can you actually work "anytime"? If so, why did you say you couldn't work Saturdays before? If something has changed can't you just contact them and let them know you can work on Saturdays now? If that was the only reason for your rejection then you shouldn't need to reapply.
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    What's changed that means you can now work Saturdays?
    It has been a regular for 20 years to visit my father every Saturday. However, I am still able to compromise. I thought I would have been fine since I pretty much said every other day for mornings and afternoons. I noticed the job adverts have become inactive now also, if that has something to do with it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.