Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I feel like my life's falling apart Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't no what to do anymore , I want my dad back its killing me , I csnt remember anything about him or things I done with him , why is this?? why did it have to happen to me? I want him back , I've gave up on soo much , I've stopped so much I used to love because I've no motivation anymore , I just feel **** all the time ,

ReputationRep:
    Where'd he go?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student-95)
    Where'd he go?
    he died when I was 9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordank_00)
    he died when I was 9
    Then he's not coming back so you should find someone to help you deal with it. You could try talking to your mum or maybe seek professional help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student-95)
    Then he's not coming back so you should find someone to help you deal with it. You could try talking to your mum or maybe seek professional help.
    obviously I ****ing know that... God you don't understand 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordank_00)
    obviously I ****ing know that... God you don't understand 😭
    Get help then

I lost my dad when I was 16 (I'm 18 now) and it still hurts everyday. As soon as I can afford it I'm going to get therapy. There's honestly no rule book on how to deal with the loss of someone you love and I don't believe you'll ever truly move on but I do know that you'll find better ways of coping with the loss over time x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.