Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i am currently studying a levels in sociology and psychology and do a cambridge techival level 3 introductory diploma in health and social care. On my UCAS I put that it was an extended diploma and when I discovered this I emailed all the unis and ucas to say that it wasn't an extended diploma. However I know it's stupid I got it wrong again and told them it was an advanced certificate not that it was an introductory diploma. I have now contacted all universities and the UCAS qualifications support team with the correct details but I'm so worried that it might affect my chances of getting a place since they will think that I can't even add my qualifications in tight. Do you think it will effect my chances? Will UCAS be able to amend it? And what will the unis hold it against me? Advice on this matter would be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louisec0908)
    So i am currently studying a levels in sociology and psychology and do a cambridge techival level 3 introductory diploma in health and social care. On my UCAS I put that it was an extended diploma and when I discovered this I emailed all the unis and ucas to say that it wasn't an extended diploma. However I know it's stupid I got it wrong again and told them it was an advanced certificate not that it was an introductory diploma. I have now contacted all universities and the UCAS qualifications support team with the correct details but I'm so worried that it might affect my chances of getting a place since they will think that I can't even add my qualifications in tight. Do you think it will effect my chances? Will UCAS be able to amend it? And what will the unis hold it against me? Advice on this matter would be much appreciated.
    doesn't sound like the end of the world since you rung them up about it, just hope they actually changed it.
    everyone makes mistakes-it wont affect anything

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for telling me this I've been so worried. I didn't think it was two large of a mistake at first but then i got it wrong twice i thought they might think I'm incompetent and not offer me a place because of it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.