rdlewiss
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Im studying Law at A2 and my teacher, honestly is no help. They don't even know what they're teaching and it's getting frustrating. Everytime I ask for help they get confused themselves and end up telling me to look in the textbook. I'm finding unit 4 really confusing and I'm doing Criminal Law (Theft, Robbery, Burglary etc)
I'm finding Burglary and Criminal Damage really confusing, has anyone got any model answers as to how to answer them, it would be really appreciated. Thank you!
eggyeol
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rdlewiss)
Im studying Law at A2 and my teacher, honestly is no help. They don't even know what they're teaching and it's getting frustrating. Everytime I ask for help they get confused themselves and end up telling me to look in the textbook. I'm finding unit 4 really confusing and I'm doing Criminal Law (Theft, Robbery, Burglary etc)
I'm finding Burglary and Criminal Damage really confusing, has anyone got any model answers as to how to answer them, it would be really appreciated. Thank you!

Hi! I'm still studying Law 03 at the minute so I don't have any 04 resources as of yet but here's a few model answers and examiner comments on what is good/bad about them: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...X-CRIMINAL.PDF

Sorry I couldn't be of much use!
psych00
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah DM me ur details and ill send u some of my material
moonlight2018
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Your teacher sounds really bad tbh, how did they become a teacher if they don't even know the course wtf? Anyways, putting that to one side, I would ask another law teacher for help, if there are any other law teachers that work at your college, either go to them in person and ask for help or email them or ask your Peer Mentor (or form tutor, which ever one they call the person at your college who you talk to once a week about any issues etc). I have this textbook, it's REALLY good I highly recommend it! https://www.amazon.co.uk/AQA-Law-Fif...+fifth+edition
It has questions at the end of each topic to help you revise and some past paper questions at the end of each unit. I am also on unit 4, Burglary and if you PM me I can send you some great revision resources like model answers. Don't give up yet, just because your teacher isn't good doesn't mean you can't get good grades at in the June exams! You still have about 5/6 months to get those grades to A/A*/B's!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.92%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (652)
41.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (323)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.6%

Watched Threads