Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im studying Law at A2 and my teacher, honestly is no help. They don't even know what they're teaching and it's getting frustrating. Everytime I ask for help they get confused themselves and end up telling me to look in the textbook. I'm finding unit 4 really confusing and I'm doing Criminal Law (Theft, Robbery, Burglary etc)
    I'm finding Burglary and Criminal Damage really confusing, has anyone got any model answers as to how to answer them, it would be really appreciated. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rdlewiss)
    Im studying Law at A2 and my teacher, honestly is no help. They don't even know what they're teaching and it's getting frustrating. Everytime I ask for help they get confused themselves and end up telling me to look in the textbook. I'm finding unit 4 really confusing and I'm doing Criminal Law (Theft, Robbery, Burglary etc)
    I'm finding Burglary and Criminal Damage really confusing, has anyone got any model answers as to how to answer them, it would be really appreciated. Thank you!

Hi! I'm still studying Law 03 at the minute so I don't have any 04 resources as of yet but here's a few model answers and examiner comments on what is good/bad about them: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects...X-CRIMINAL.PDF

Sorry I couldn't be of much use!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rdlewiss)
    Yeah DM me ur details and ill send u some of my material

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.