Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This course I want to do wants AAB but I'm going to apply with predicted grades of ABB.
    Will I get an offer ? Will I get an offer applying with BBB ?
    Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by jordanl99)
    This course I want to do wants AAB but I'm going to apply with predicted grades of ABB.
    Will I get an offer ? Will I get an offer applying with BBB ?
    Thanks
    Hi jordanl99

If the entry requirements for the course are AAB it is unlikely that you will be made an offer for anything lower than this - competition for our courses is quite intense.

What course are you interested in? It might be worth a chat with the department admissions office - I can pass on the contact details.

Amy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loughborough University)
    Hi jordanl99

If the entry requirements for the course are AAB it is unlikely that you will be made an offer for anything lower than this - competition for our courses is quite intense.

What course are you interested in? It might be worth a chat with the department admissions office - I can pass on the contact details.

Amy
    Hey Amy

I'm interested in Business Economics and Finance for the 3 years.
    Thank you
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by jordanl99)
    Hey Amy

I'm interested in Business Economics and Finance for the 3 years.
    Thank you
    Cool - like I say, competition for places on courses is intense so it is unlikely that admissions will make an offer for anything lower than the required grades. However if you did want to contact the admissions office for the School of Business and Economics then I've included details below - they'll be happy to discuss course entry requirements with you in more detail.

Email: [email protected]
    Tel: 01509 223393

Hope this helps
    Amy

ReputationRep:
    Hey Amy!

I'm interested in applying for the Psychology BSc course for 2018 entry. My current predicted is an IB 35. How competitive is the course and is there a student quota for the course?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I’m gonna apply for international relations at queen Mary’s the requirements are ABB but I’m predicted AAC
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by etan267)
    Hey Amy!

I'm interested in applying for the Psychology BSc course for 2018 entry. My current predicted is an IB 35. How competitive is the course and is there a student quota for the course?

Thank you!
    Hi etan267

Great to hear you're thinking of applying for Psychology. Typical offers for this course are IB 35 (6,6,5 HL) with 4 at SL Mathematics and 5 at SL English.
    So if you meet those with a great personal statement, you should hopefully receive an offer. It is competitive - to be honest all our courses are.

If you want more specific info, might be worth e-mailing [email protected] and they'll be able to help.

Vicky

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.