Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been successful on the e-tray exercise and the video interview has been unlocked. However I am considering changing two of my scheme selection and it says on the FAQs that ''you will only be able to withdraw from a scheme selection before you are invited to the Fast Stream Assessment Centre (FSAC). Once you have been invited to FSAC you will be unable to withdraw from any scheme''. This seems to imply that I can still change my scheme selection at this stage but I can't seem to figure out how.

Does any one have any information on this please?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikicious)
    I have been successful on the e-tray exercise and the video interview has been unlocked. However I am considering changing two of my scheme selection and it says on the FAQs that ''you will only be able to withdraw from a scheme selection before you are invited to the Fast Stream Assessment Centre (FSAC). Once you have been invited to FSAC you will be unable to withdraw from any scheme''. This seems to imply that I can still change my scheme selection at this stage but I can't seem to figure out how.

Does any one have any information on this please?

Thank you.
    Highlighted the main part, you can't change order of preference - only withdraw.

There's also an 89 page thread above this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRangers)
    Highlighted the main part, you can't change order of preference - only withdraw.

There's also an 89 page thread above this.
    Thanks for letting me know. I will be taking the video interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I did my video interview on Sunday 22nd October and found out this morning that I have been successful for 2 of my 4 schemes (HR and Generalist), rejected from (HOP and Diplomatic).

I have assessment centre on 7th November and wondered what people wore to it? What has been the general dress code?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fitzgeraldr)
    I did my video interview on Sunday 22nd October and found out this morning that I have been successful for 2 of my 4 schemes (HR and Generalist), rejected from (HOP and Diplomatic).

I have assessment centre on 7th November and wondered what people wore to it? What has been the general dress code?
    Hi! I'm a current first-year Fast Streamer. At my FSAC (and others, by any account), people wore smart business dress - shirt and tie for men, equivalent for women. There is no requirement to dress smartly, but it may make you feel uncomfortable if you're the only one who doesn't!

ReputationRep:

Are the video interview questions mostly about the competencies?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, sorry most of you are way ahead of me in the process - can anyone give me any info on the e-tray??

1. How many emails are in the etray test?
    2. Can you go back through the emails and change your answers? Are you meant to read through all the emails before you start answering the questions?
    3. Are you generally pushed for time?

ReputationRep:
    How long after completing the e-tray did you hear back that you were successful?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email to say that I had passed my first choice of Social Research- but didn't pass HR, generalist or commercial! How long did people have to wait to find out after submitting the extra info if they had made it to the assessment centre?

ReputationRep:
    Can we merge this thread with the main fast stream one? Getting confusing since they have the same title as well. Princepieman etc

ReputationRep:
    Hey how was your FSAC day? My assessment centre is in dec. Any useful tips ? Are there any preparation material available online?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.