Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Here are the Accommodation Terms and Conditions:

http://archive.qmu.ac.uk/accommodati...Conditions.pdf

And here are the references to "Overnight Visitors":

8. Overnight Visitors: These are usually permitted but only by prior formal arrangement with Accommodation Services, whose decision is final. Maximum stay is 3 nights in any 4 week period. The Tenant is responsible at all times for the conduct of all visitors brought into the campus or Halls of Residence.

20. Multiple Occupancy: It is a condition of the Tenancy Agreement that the Accommodation is let to the Tenant and that no overnight visitors other than those approved in terms of Clause 8 of this Tenancy Terms and Conditions are acceptable.

No unauthorised guests are allowed after midnight.

All overnight guests (after midnight) must be registered with an overnight guest pass by 4.00 pm on the night of the stay and the conditions of stay must be adhered to.

Really?

"You've pulled!, give me your name and a passport photo so I can book you in for a shag at my place tomorrow night"

Sounds like something from the 50's where you and your visitors had to climb over the wall after the college was locked at 21:00.

Does anyone take any notice of this?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.