Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I finished and submitted my application on the 12th of October, and one of my choices was Cambridge, with an open application. I applied for economics, and on the website, it said i would need to submit work if i was applying for one of several colleges.
    However, i have not been assigned a college yet, and so i don't know whether i have to submit work or not, and i am pretty sure the deadline for submitted work is quite soon.
    Any suggestions on what i should do?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    https://www.undergraduate.study.cam....submitted-work
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    Moved this into the Cambridge forum for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeGoldenGamer)
    I finished and submitted my application on the 12th of October, and one of my choices was Cambridge, with an open application. I applied for economics, and on the website, it said i would need to submit work if i was applying for one of several colleges.
    However, i have not been assigned a college yet, and so i don't know whether i have to submit work or not, and i am pretty sure the deadline for submitted work is quite soon.
    Any suggestions on what i should do?

Thanks
    If you chose open application, they will let you know which college you’re assigned to and the assigned college will contact you with any necessary procedure, like if you ne per to submit work. Until then, you don’t need to do anything.
    They usually want your school work that’s been marked by your teacher, so shouldn’t take too long for you to submit it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.