Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have an invitation to the bath applicant visit day but i dont have an offer, i thought youre only invited to these if you get an offer? or has my offer email not come through yet? ive applied for maths btw

ReputationRep:
    I have been invited to the visit day but have got my offer (also for maths). perhaps contact bath/ucas???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greggbastock1)
    I have been invited to the visit day but have got my offer (also for maths). perhaps contact bath/ucas???
    oh thats worrying...ill wait 24 hours and then contact them

ReputationRep:
    its all good, got the offer now

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Maths too! Is the applicant day worth going to if you've been to the open day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshe004)
    I got an offer for Maths too! Is the applicant day worth going to if you've been to the open day?
    idk!!! but i havent been to an open day so im gonna go jsut to see if i actually like the place

ReputationRep:
    Wait you get an offer if you've got the applicant visit day? ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Wait you get an offer if you've got the applicant visit day? ?
    I'm not sure, after all they would call it offer-holders day if it was only for people with offers. Don't get your hopes up too soon!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.